I would just like to ask all our learner drivers in Buckley, Chester, Connah’s Quay and Ellesmere Port if they know anyone who wishes to become a Driving Instructor in Chester and the surrounding areas?
There are Many benefits to becoming a Driving Instructor:
- Be your own boss
- Choose the hours you work
- Take time off or holidays when you choose
- Work part time or full time
Training someone to pass their driving test, is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
With MeDrive, although you would be self-employed, you can work as a valued member of the MeDrive team and will receive regular professional development and training.
The legal requirements to become a driving instructor are:
- You must of held a full driving licence for at least three and a half years
- You must have no more than 6 penalty points on your driving licence
- You must be able to read a number plate at 90 feet (with glasses if usually worn)
- You must be a fit and proper person in the eyes of the law
To become an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI), you will need to pass three tests set by the Driving Standards Agency (DVSA). Because there are three parts to becoming an ADI, it will understandably take a few months to become fully qualified.
The three tests are:
- Part 1 – Theory & Hazard Perception
- Part 2 – Driving Ability
- Part 3 – Instruction Ability
If you would like to know more about how to become a driving instructor in Chester and the surrounding areas please read the more indepth information on our website here.